2014-15 Price Moot Court Calendar now available
We are delighted to release the dates and schedule for the upcoming 2014-15 Price Moot Court Programme. The regional and international rounds of the competition continue to go from strength to strenght and offer a unique opportunity for students, faculty and judges to engage in cutting-edge debates on technology and law. This year's case focuses on highly contemporary issues of religion and free expression.
- South Asia Rounds in Delhi, in collaboration with the National Law University, Delhi: 20-23 November 2014
- Asia Pacific Rounds in Beijing, in collaboration with Renmin University: 24-26 November 2014
- South East Europe Rounds in Belgrade, in collaboration with the University of Belgrade: 5-7 December 2014
- Americas Rounds in New York, in collaboration with the Annenberg School at the University of Pennsylvania and Cardozo Law School: 28 January – 1 February 2015
- Middle East Rounds in Cairo, in collaboration with Ain Shams University: 2-5 February 2015
- International Rounds in Oxford: 24-27 March 2015
For further information, and to register a team, please visit the Price Moot Court website.